Executive Protection Training November 2022 – Accepting Veteran Benefits – Top Rated 28-Day Training in Tampa Florida.
Executive Protection Training November 2022
ESS Global Corp offers 2 Executive Protection Classes. There is a Fast Start 3-Day Training and a 28-Day MEGA All-In-One Executive Protection Class for those that are serious about a career in Close Protection.
Both these classes are Florida D.O.E. Approved and both accept Veteran Benefits.
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection “Mega” Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by the D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a high paying career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
The ESS Global 28 -Day Executive Protection Training includes 16 Certifications
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- Situational Awareness & Psychological Profiling
- CPR/AED Certification
- Combat Pistol Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Free For Florida Students – Florida Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Free For Florida Students – Florida Armed Security Officer)
Also. when considering where you would go to get properly trained as an executive protection specialist, you first you need to choose the school. Here is where it is important to understand that when choosing a school, you need to be more aware of the certifications the SCHOOL has, and NOT the “certifications’ that they hand you at the end of the course. This provides you a far better insight as to the quality of the training you will receive.
- GI Bill® Benefits
- Approved for Vocational Rehab
- Certified by the Florida D.O.E.
- Real World Security Experience in Over 60 Countries
How many other security “schools” have D.O.E. approval and can also accept are approved to accept Veteran Benefits here in Florida?
ONLY ESS Academy and NO ONE ELSE
Access our calendar of events.
For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill